Fill in the form below and apply today to be part of the team
|£30,000 - £35,000 OTE
|8 Hour Shift Monday - Friday (some weekends)
Vehicle Technician - Main dealership - Hereford
due to expansion a well established & very successful main dealership in Hereford that has grown significantly in the past few years are looking for an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician.
Monday to Friday with the requirement to work Saturday mornings on a rota.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out diagnostic work and repair and service of vehicles
- Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently to manufacture standards
- Using the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Maintaining communication with the service dept regarding progress.
- Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have a relevant NVQ qualification.
- You will have relevant experience of diagnostics.
- You will have experience in vehicle maintenance.
- You will take pride in your work.
- You will have a UK driving Licence.
It would also be an advantage if you have a valid electric vehicle qualifications/experience.
MOT licence is essential.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Michael Jeffery Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FRN: 688200. We are a Credit Broker not a Lender and can introduce you to a limited number of lenders. We typically receive a fixed commission calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow, for introducing you to a lender but this does not affect the interest charged on the agreement, all of which are set by the lender. Our manufacturer support finance companies also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock. Michael Jeffery Ltd is an Appointed Representative of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited for General Insurance distribution purposes which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Insurance Distribution Activity (Firm Reference Number 312413). You can check this on the FCA Register by visiting the www.fca.org.uk